Do you want to sell your machines, please contact us. We will inspect the machines and then give you a price on them, which
includes everything from packing down and transportation to our warehouse. The only thing I have to think about is whether our bid is OK,
the rest to master. We gladly used equipment in exchange know if I replace the used equipment to new. Do you have machines that you want
to sell and would like us to take them on commission, we also out and inspect them. It does not cost you anything until the machine is sold.
Fill out this form and we will contact you about an agreement on inspection
ADVICE ON THE SALE OF MACHINERY:
- Always make sure that the machines are connected and can be seen in operation. Take a video of the machine in operation if it is not feasible to keep it connected.
- Keep machines clean and well maintained.
- Keep the machine dry at a uniform temperature.
- ALWAYS Specify about any errors or defects. It pays in the long run
- Ensure that documentation is as perfect as possible. If the machine is manufactured after 1995 it must be CE marked, which also includes documentation.
WE ALWAYS ASK ABOUT:
- Working hours
- Year of manufacturing.
- What type of material it has been running
- Technical specifications. Preferably in the form of an order specification or data sheet.
- Pictures. This is mostly to gain some idea of the equipment.
- Is the peripherals on the machines included with the machine.